CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

KOLOTIBABLO-PROOF OF PAYMENT-february 11,2010

Online data entry work is one of my favorite online earning job - as if i am playing a typing speed game. I am a member of 3 captcha encoding site, i will share my other data entry site on my upcoming post.

First i would like to share this site, Kolotibablo.com. I registered to this site just recently, rate for 1,000 captcha vary from $0.5 up to $2. Minimum payout is $1. They pay through Webmoney. After i signed up i encounter a russian language main page so had to explore the page until i found the setting then i changed language to english.

One good thing about captcha encoding is i earn unlimited income depend on my hardwork and time that i spent with this job. In my experience it is better to work on captcha during 12 midnight up to 12 noon (Philippines time). With my 3 captcha site i was able to earn $3 to $5 dollars a day.

Here is my proof of payment(Webmoney):